Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm baaaaack

It's been too long. At the end of last year I decided I was going to start blogging because people consistently tell me the world needs to hear what I have to say, I need to teach a class, etc. I have opinions on so many things that it sparks great discussions. I absolutely love mature, intellectual discussions. As always "life happens". This is a term I frequently use when we let life get in the way living, maintain / forming new relationships, and doing what it is we want to do. Yes, I've been busy. Like most adults I have work, family & social obligations that I need to tend to. However I also believe that we make time for what we want to make time for and I just simply have not made the time to blog. It is my goal to make time at least once a week to post a new blog. I'm new to blogging so once I get the hang of this and it begins to become my obsession I'm sure it will be more. So as Entian Bereola says, "Let's Get Into It"

No comments:

Post a Comment